Thursday, December 22, 2005

A lesson in sharing.


I was trying to think of a topic to write about. And then I thought of something that happened two months ago. It all started with the biggest, juiciest peach I had ever found. It smelled so good...It had me drooling. I was ready to take a bite and gooble down the whole thing...when the phone rang. I realized I had left it upstairs. I went to get it and placed my tasty fruit on the center of the table, where I knew my son couldn't reach it. Before I went I told my little boom boom "don't touch" As I was coming back down stairs I could hear "mmmmm... mmmmm" coming from the table. Knowing that tables do not talk, I took a peek under it. My sweet innocent 1 year old was sitting under there. Juice dripping down his face and arms. He smiled, held out the half eaten peach and said "share."

No comments: