Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First Day of School


Today was Nick's first day of Pre-School. I'm happy for him and sad for me. Last year he went to a 3 day program. I was working in the same building so I was able to see him at recess everyday. This year he is at a new school 4 days a week. I was so bored for 3 hours I actually cleaned!
He had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back tomorrow. We also had our annual first day of school ice cream after I picked him up. My heart sank a little when I realized every first day of school ice cream we have, means that my baby is growing up!
I guess I'm going to have to come up with some new hobbies to keep me busy maybe I'll try making the worlds largest lint ball;)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Look at how happy he is! I hope he loved it! You will find things to do in NO time at all! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

How great that he enjoyed it!

Enjoy it, you may soon have to be forcing him to get up and go.

Now...for those hobbies.....I have a whole trash can of dryer lint I can donate to your cause. -grin-

Julie said...

LOL...hey I saw a lady on HGTV who used different colors of lint from her dryer to create wall art! That was unbelieveable!