Friday, September 05, 2008

That's my boy!

Today I stopped by a flea market I found a couple of great things and only spent a dollar! Yippy me! Hubby will be proud.


(This is for the house)


(Something for Hubby's desk at work.)

Speaking of proud moments.... I told my son that he could pick one small item for under a dollar. I figured that he would find some small toy instead he found this.



He went up to the man selling it and asked how much it was. The nice man smiled and said "For you it will cost a high five." So he high fives the man and tucked his treasure in his shirt pocket. When we got home I looked it up and found it selling for 20$! I'm so proud I might cry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's got good taste. Not only a mouse, but a $20 mouse. -smile-

Brenda said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I like yours a lot.

Unknown said...

Oh, that little bust is amazing! I think you East-Coasters must have better thrift shops than we do :o)